Earthgro® Dehydrated Manure And Organic Humus
Overview & Benefits
- A general-purpose soil amendment for growing vegetables and flowers *Organic Humus: derived from peat, compost, forest products, manure, and/or other organic materials.
Organic matter improves soil aeration and drainage. Natural nutrients help stimulate plant growth. Feeds slowly, will not burn plants.
40 lb. Bag
How to Use
- Weed garden beds. Then, turn over top 2" - 4" with a shovel.
- Before planting, spread Earthgro® Dehydrated Manure and Organic Humus* at the rate of 2 bags per 10 sq ft at 2" depth.
- Thoroughly work it into the top 4" to 6" of soil.
- Feed with a quality plant food, such as Miracle-Gro® All-Purpose Plant Food, immediately after planting
When to Apply
This product can be used at any time of the year.
How Often to Apply
This product can be reapplied at any time, although most plants should be repotted only once/year.
Where to Use
Gardens and landscape beds
Where Not to Use
Do not backfill the planting hole of trees and shrubs with the straight product. This can prevent the roots from ever leaving the planting hole.
2 bags at 2" depth covers 10 sq ft
vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs.
Unused product can be kept for future use.